I won a Babeland affiliate’s contest and was able to review a Bend Over Beginner kit from Tantus. It has the benefit of being an all-inclusive package with harness, two dildos, a vibrating bullet (batteries included), and two changeable o-rings. One of the first things I noticed when I opened the kit up was how high quality all the materials were.
I only have a little experience with a strap-on, and this one is so much more comfortable than any other that I have worn. The nylon straps do not dig into your skin and it stays in place. Unlike other strap-ons, this one goes around your legs instead of “thong” style. The harness fits up to a 60-inch waist, so even us curvy girls can have some fun.
The included dildos are 100% pure silicone and can be sterilized. They can be cleaned with a 10% bleach solution, boiled, or even thrown in the dishwasher. They feel very durable and I am sure that I will enjoy them for a long time. The kit includes a smaller dildo, that is a little larger than an average finger at 4 ½ inches long and 7/8 inches in diameter. The larger dildo of the two is 5 ½ inches long and 1 ¼ inches in diameter. My only issue with the dildos is that they are a lint magnet, so you may want to keep them packed away until right before you are ready to use them.
The Bend Over Beginner kit comes with two O rings, a smaller one that fits the included dildos and a larger one so you can use the harness with larger toys. The larger ring fit all of the toys that are designed to be used with another strap-on that I own.
In the harness, there is a little pocket for the bullet vibrator, so you can receive some pleasurable sensations while wearing the harness. The bullet has a simple button to turn it on and off and it can be accessed through the fabric of the harness. The vibe is reasonably strong on its own, but being inside the pocket, really tones down the powerfulness of it. Nonetheless, it is still a nice tease.
The Bend Over Beginner kit is packaged in a simple plastic box, but is sturdy enough for long term storage.
I really love this kit and I am happy that I was able to test it out and review it. If you are in the market for a strap on, you can’t go wrong with the Bend Over Beginner kit.
Pleasurists is a round-up of the adult product and sex toy reviews that came out in the last seven days from bloggers all around the sex blogosphere. Did you miss Pleasurists #51? Read it all here. Do you have a review for Pleasurists #53? Submit it here before Sunday November 1st at 11:59pm PDT. Please re-post this list on your own blog if listed.
Note: Apologies for being late yet again, I was so hoping not to be this week. In case you don’t follow Pleasursts on twitter I was in the hospital for a few days and sans laptop. Sorry!
Want to win some free swag? All you’ve got to do is enter.
- Feedback Contest Deadline: November 6th.
- They say it’s your birthday! Deadline: November 8th @ midnight Central.
- Welcome Kevin of XHale Glass to the Community Interview! Deadline: November 9th.
- Happy Blogiversary to Me Contest! Deadline: November 18th.
- Gender Carnival! Deadline: November 21st @ midnight Eastern.
- The S Spot Sexy Short Story Contest! Deadline: November 30th.
- Luxury Sex Toy Scavenger Hunt Deadline: December 12th @ midnight Pacific.
Scarlet Lotus St. Syr
- Tantus Vamp by Amber from Scarlet’s Letter
I love this toy! The color is rather unique to most other realistic dildos. The subtle sparkle of the silicone makes it pretty without being too loud and obnoxious. The ridges and texture of the shaft of the toy feels marvelous, and the slightly curved prominent head of the toy feels fantastic.
Note: I am endlessly amused by the Tantus Vamp, plus it was just Halloween, and Amber’s great review was too good to pass up as an editor’s pick. I just wish Tantus would make a sparkly red one, I’d be all about it.
On to the reviews…
- Little Chroma Birds and Bees by Carnivalesq
- Alumination by Carnivalesq
- Vibratex Japanese Butterfly by Joan Price
- Iconic Pocket Rocket by Sleeping Dreamer
- Vibratex Thumblina by Dani Darling
- Death By Orgasm by Shay
- Vibratex Rabbit Pearl by Red
- Symphony Rhapsody by Sommer Marsden
- Acuvibe Mini by HotMoviesForHer Sex Toy Crew
- Tantus Alumina Motion by Essin’ Em
- Kong the Realistic by Eliot Bodem
- Tantus Alumina Motion by Lady Evyl
Toys for Cocks
Lube, Massage Oil, Bath Stuff, & etc.
- Hathor Aphrodisia Lubricant Likeurs, 1 by Beautiful Dreamer
- Hathor Aphrodisia Lubricant Likeurs, 2 by Beautiful Dreamer
- Pink Silicone by Ginger Leigh
- Kama Sutra Bedside Box by Sarah
- Jimmyjane Afterglow Candle by Sex Kitten
- Earthly Body Suntouched Massage Candle by Sexorcism
- Truth or Dare: A Game of Passion by Undressed Reviews
- 3D Kink by Nadia West
- 52 Sex Positions Flashcards by Luna Orignaux
- Best of the Best Women’s Erotica by Lady Evyl
- Seven Minutes in Heaven: Coming Out! by Undressed Reviews
- Post-Apocalyptic Cowgirls by Sinclair Sexsmith
- Abby Winters by Mystyfi
- Seven Minutes in Heaven by Shanna Germain
- Zombie Nation 2 by J.D. Bauchery
- The Killer Hot Robot by The Porn Librarian
- The Inquisition Volume 8 – Dungeon Of Pain by FrzKey